mandag den 30. januar 2012

Why..

 
Why does this pain continue? Why can't it just stop, and why won't God, or who the fuck is up there, let me smile and be happy for one single day? I hate this, I hate the way my heart keeps aching and the tears won't stop running down my cheeks.
Because I love you.. I always will..That's why this hurts so much. I know I'm being over-sensitive, but what can I do about it? That's me, it's who I am. Fucking over-sensitive me, who just can't control herself.

And that's why I keep asking myself; Why? Why?
Why do you love me? Why do you care?
.. Why is it such a big problem, why can't your parents trust me?
I'm feeling so unwanted right now.
Mira, I'm so sorry, but all I wanted was for you to save me.

And Izzy? Not loving you is harder than you know.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar