fredag den 10. august 2012

Independent boarding school

Oh it's coming closer. Next Sunday. Omfg. I'm scared to death just by thinking about it. But there's still a lot of stuff to buy. A lot of necessary stuff but I hope I can get some new clothes too.
I'm going there next Sunday with my family and girlfriend which is good. I think it's gonna be nice to have them there the first hours. But after that, when they leave, what am I supposed to do? All those new people. I think I might run screaming away from the boys and hide awkwardly from the girls. Oh shit. I'm fucking lost man. But I really want this, you know? It's an awesome opportunity to get away from home and to start anew, right?
But before that, next Saturday, there's Copenhagen Gay Pride. I'm really looking forward to it. My first Gay Pride. It's gonna be awesome with all those people who are just like me. Of course it's not only gay people, but still. Meeting up with some friends and just chill. Maybe make some new friends?
But Mira's ex-girlfriends are probably gonna be there... Which sucks, but I'll just ignore them, right? What else should I do? I refuse to talk to them. Seriously. I don't wanna talk to anyone who has fucked her. Ew. Just thinking about it makes me want to puke. Not that it's gross to have sex with her, but it's just so wrong when it wasn't me, you know?
Twisted stupid fuck.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar