tirsdag den 24. april 2012


How could you do this to me, How could you do this so easily? You make it hard to smile, Because you make it hard to breathe. 
Mira. Seriously.
What's wrong with you? What's wrong with us, and why are you doing this to me? I always knew that you were the flirty-type, but never that you wouldn't admit it. Even when I tell you that I saw you write that stuff to that guy, you just reject me right away. You won't admit it, you say that it's my fault, that I'm overreacting - you won't even say you are sorry. What is wrong with you?
Don't I mean anything to you? What went wrong? Where's the trust, where's the happiness that is supposed to be in a relationship. No happiness, no smiles, just struggling to keep us together. And the hard part is; I'm the only one holding on. I try to fix it, but your pride is too important. You actually chose your pride over me.
And ouch. How the hell could you ever think about doing that? One thing is that you flirt all the time, another thing is you won't admit it and just keep denying it. My friends says its flirting and it's wrong of you, so why can't you see that you are wrong?
.. I just wanted you to apologize.
But I guess it's over now.
It's over now and nothing will be as it used to.

I'm single now. Left and broken with no place to feel safe. You were my greatest support; my only support. But you let me down and now I sit here, all by myself, bursting into tears every time I hear a song we used to listen to together. I can't believe how much I love you and I never wanted it to end this way. But I'm not strong enough. I'm so disappointed, Mira. I loved you, still do, but.. How? Why did you choose to break my heart into tiny, little pieces? I've never ever done one fucking single thing and still, we were only together for six months and one those months, you destructed my heart. You tore it apart, beat it, kicked it and left it alone without bothering to fix it again.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar