mandag den 11. juni 2012

Butterflies and pink hearts.

Some people just don't deserve love. They deserve to be treated just like they treat other people and be left loveless and lonely on the street. Because they are worth nothing. I can't take it, watching others being treated like shit. It cuts my heart and hurts my soul. Animal or human, doesn't matter. I respect almost everybody - But those who hurt the ones I love, they better start running. It's something I cannot live with. Sometimes I sit there and think 'God, why are they even together? He/she deserves so much better!'
The best relationship is when the two are equal. Not that one-sided shit where just one of them work to make the relationship better or where one of them sacrifices everything. In a relationship, both have to sacrifice. Both have to work. The first time in a relationship seems so perfect and like everything is pink hearts and butterflies. But as time passes by, lies are exposed and the real truth shows. That's when the real work starts. I'm a living proof on that. Love is not just cuddling, kisses and romantic sex. It's also fights, tears and hard work. Jealousy. Let downs. Failure. But in the end, when they have each other, it's okay. They figure it out - together. As best friends, as a couple. They forgive almost everything, and that's how it should be. An unconditional love.
But one thing I've learned; Trust is important in a relationship. With no trust there will be no future. When first your partner has lied or deceived you once, that crack in the trust is really hard to fix. Just hiding something from your partner can ruin everything.
I've always dreamed of that fairytale-love. Big dresses, big smiles, but most important; the happily every after. The love and happiness that lasts forever. But it's just a big joke. Fairytales are made to make little kids believe in the impossible. It's not like that; that's not reality. The truth is; You find a girl, you fall in love, you seem so happy, until the day when something goes wrong. You try to fix it, but trouble keeps returning. So in the end, after a month, a year or even longer, you break up and you end up alone, hurting and heartbroken. She seems like the only one and you sit there, hopeless, waiting for her to return. But one day you realize, she's not coming back, so you try to move on. You drink, you smoke, you fuck a stranger, all that just to forget her. So a year after you find this other girl with suns shinning from her eyes and a smile that makes you melt. You fall in love again, you fight for her love, fight to win her heart - and yes, you may succeed, but in the end, it's just this evil, mean circle. You believe this time it's different - but it's not.
But I hope. With all my heart, with all we've been through, I hope. I want this to last. I don't believe in soulmates and 'the only one' - I believe in trust and forgiveness. So please, give me reason to trust you. Give me a reason to fight for us. I will stick around until the end of time, because no one has made me this happy before. You give me a reason to smile. You make me feel so loved and yes, you're a big asshole, but I can't let you go. Not now. Maybe one day when everything is lost, but I hold on because I know we can save this. We can save us. But I can't do it on my own. I need your help. So please..
The same as I love you, you'll always love me too, this love isn't good unless it's me and you.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar