tirsdag den 19. juni 2012

Nine months

I can't believe we've been together for nine months now. Time is flying but still it feels like I've known you for a lifetime. I would never give that up.I will hold on, even if you beg me to let go. I would wrap my arms around you, tie you down and tell you 'Once you have my heart, you will have it forever'
The only unacceptable thing I wouldn't forgive, would be you cheating. I still don't trust you but somehow I know, deep inside, that you would never hurt me that way. Right? You wouldn't. At least, I hope so. A life without you is summer with no sun, a winter with no snow, a night without stars, lungs with no air. It would be awful. I could live, but I would be a complete mess. So I'd rather give up right away and call off my life.

It's horrible, feeling this way. Being this addicted to a girl who could break your heart in a minute. But isn't it what love is all about? Giving someone the possibility to break your heart, but hoping and trusting they won't? The most fucked up thing is; I don't. I don't trust you.
But maybe in time I will. Right now I just have to hang on and let you love me.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar