tirsdag den 29. maj 2012

Doubt..

Forever.
Forever is a very, very long time. But I guess I would spend it with you. If you could stop lying. If you told me the truth, instead of keeping it away from me. The truth is; I want to know everything about you. Every little thing you've been through. I wouldn't run. It's past, and you are mine now. And that's good, right? Pretty good.
I just.. I'm not sure. I really, truly love you. I could imagine myself moving in with you, making our own home, as we fight to make money even though we still have our educations. One day, adopt a child or two, or I would get inseminated. Maybe marry you? .. I would risk anything, everything, to be with you. But.. I wouldn't risk a heartbreak. Not again. Not ever again. I can't see through with the lies. I can't accept it.
,, You fooled me again, you fooled me again, with your honest, honest, honest eyes"
So please... Stop. Stop, while I'm still here. 'Cause one day, one day I'll break down. I'm on my way to the edge. No one can push me down. No one but you. So don't. My heart would break into a thousand pieces and this time, time doesn't heal. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar