søndag den 20. maj 2012

What's lost can never be found

I read that guy's blog. I read his girlfriends. I write to him on facebook. He blocks me. I find myself crying in misery. I'm longing for his voice, for his text messages in the morning. And I can't deal with it anymore. I miss him so insanely much. Why does his girlfriend hate me, I don't get it. I was once in love with him, but that was never nothing serious. I haven't even kissed him or touched in any romantic way, so why does she loathe me that much? But what I know; I would do anything, everything, to get him back in my life.
.. I feel so unloved. To choose a girlfriend over one of his best buddies. Woah. I can't.. I can't even.. I wouldn't choose like that. I would tell the girlfriend to fuck off, if she made me choose between her and a friend, because that's not even fair. I just love that guy. Not like I'm in love, but we've been through so much together, and.. For the latest three years, he has been a big part of my life.
So ... Dear old friend, if you ever read this... Please, consider taking me back. Let me be your friend again. I swear, I would.. I would never hurt you.
.. But I guess I don't mean a thing for you, despite everything I've done for you. It's okay. It's not like I'm not used to it. But I will go on. I have my beautiful girl, I have my family and yes.. All those friends who actually care ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar