tirsdag den 22. maj 2012

Getting better

I've made a promise to myself; 
I can only be sad/depressed for an hour a day. After that hour, I have to push all the sad and miserable thoughts away, smile and move on. I hope it is going to help, because this emptiness is making me crazy. So I'm working on the case, and neither am I allowed to post too many depressing pictures and quotes on Tumblr, and why? Because they are one of the reasons why I stay gloomy.

But.. I can actually see a future right now. My chances of getting in on that boarding school are pretty high and my relationship are better than ever. For a change, she's making me happy instead of disappointing me all the time. She's one of my reasons to be happy.

7 reasons to smile;

  • I'm breathing.
  • Every second there is born another beautiful child.
  • I have my girlfriend.
  • I have a family.
  • I have food to eat and roof over my head.
  • My exams are soon over.
  • My girlfriend has a Playstation 3..
    Ahahah, omg..
/Out for now

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar