mandag den 14. maj 2012

So hard, so rare.

When I look at my blog, every post in it, is depressing. Why's that? Because every time I feel the slightest bit of happiness, something goes wrong and I end up crying because I deserved to be happy for just one single day. But I don't. I'm happy in her arms. I don't lie, it's the truth. I'm happy with her.
But she never takes initiative to do anything. If it were up to her, we could stare into the wall the entire day. I can't do that, I love to make memories, because the time we have together is very precious to me.
I talked to her about it. Told her how uncomfortable it makes me when I have to make every decision in our relationship and how I think she should think about how I feel. I hate making decisions; just picking what clothes to wear, can leave me crying on the bed. She said she understood and that she would think about it in the future.
I hope she will.

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi, there. Somehow I came across your blog and just wanted you to know that I'm not going to judge, or comment. I'm here to listen - or in this case, read. Or if you want you can inbox me. I'm no stalker if that's what you're thinking. I'm just a person who wants you to know that I'm here, not physically, but still there.

    SvarSlet