mandag den 6. februar 2012

Best friends stick together and never say goodbye.

.. I wish that was true. You were my best friend, the only one who really knew my every thought, my every feeling. And yet I ended up with my heart broken. I trusted you, I really did, that's why it really shocked me. I would've done anything for you, and the sad part is that I still will.
Yes I overreacted but you didn't even said 'I'm sorry', and that's what hurts the most. You didn't even take your time to find a new arrangement with me.
But still I miss you more and more every day. Today I wrote to you as 'anonymous' on Tumblr, told you that I loved you. Fuck, this sucks so much. It's driving me insane and seriously, I never thought I could feel this strongly about a friend. My girlfriend say you ask about my well-being and that you also miss me. So for Christ's sake, why don't you text me!?
Every day I listen to our song and with every word Robbie Williams sing, I hear your voice instead of his. It kills me.
But I have to be positive and look at the bright side of life. I have my adorable girlfriend, my cat and my other friends. At least I can trust them

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar