søndag den 26. februar 2012

Stay strong..


I see no future anymore, just another breakdown, just another tear-burst. I try to stay positive, I try to smile so no one asks me "Are you ok?" 'Cause I hate to lie. 
My family is the main problem. When I go into my room after an hour with them, I just break into a thousand pieces. I jump into my bed and stay there all day. Until next morning when I have to go to school. 
And I never thought I would say this, but being in school is liking being in heaven. The only thing I have to worry about, is my friends and my grades. It's, like, nothing. It's so relaxing. 
Six months and then I'm going to Boarding School and only have to visit my Mom and sister two times on a month. I'm looking forward to it, actually it's why I try to stay strong right now. Everything will be so much better. My life will change, and I will try to be a much more stable person. I will give it my all.
So please.. Let those six months pass quickly.. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar