onsdag den 22. februar 2012

Playing with my past

Here the other day on Facebook, I typed my ex-girlfriends name. Just her first name, and then.. There she was. Her name and even her face.
I thought to myself That must be a mistake, because she blocked me when we broke up, for about 10 months ago. But then she suddenly appeared. I was i shock, to be honest, I had no idea what to do. So I ignored it.
For the first time in, like, a half year, I logged on Myspace, to check if anyone had written to me.
And then she was there again. She had commented my picture.
"I miss you.."Was her exact words. To tell the truth, I was startled. Scared. So my answer to that, was;
"But I don't miss you,"
However, that's a lie. I mean I don't miss being in a relationship. How could I ever miss being heartbroken every day, but.. I missed her as my friend. Like.. Like, when I broke up with her, a little, tiny piece of my heart, went with her. Out of my life. And I want that piece back.

Don't get me wrong, I have a girlfriend, who I love more than anything in the world, seriously.
But still.. You can continue to have a friendship with your ex-girlfriend, if you both act a little grown-up, right? Just with friendly feelings, and no more.

So then, the same evening, I wrote her a longer message on Facebook, where I said that I was a little confused, and why she wrote things like that - Even when she's in a relationship, too.
She said that she had broke up with her boyfriend, and I'm like "So what?"

But we continued talking, and we are actually getting along very well, which is a big surprise to me. I feared that we would almost kill each other virtually.
I'm hoping for a future where I can talk with her, but I won't get my hopes too high, 'cause then I eventually would end up being disappointed, and I won't let that happen to me.

This is my heart, after all. It's no one's toy.

But now we got each other's number, and we're talking about everything - everything, but our former relationship. And actually, I like it that way.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar