søndag den 5. februar 2012

I can't wait anymore..


I've waited so long for you to text me. Every time I get a message, I hope it's you, but every time I get disappointed. Why don't you write me, why don't you quit your insecurity. Do I really mean so little to you, that you don't even want to swallow your own pride for me? It hurts me, because I need you.
I know I was the one who ended our friendship, but you really broke my heart by not coming to my birthday. I scheduled it that day, just for you, and then you just cancel. Wow, I have no words for that pain. But it's okay.. As long as you'll one day come back.
But I miss you. I miss you so terribly and I need you. It sounds like I'm fucking in love or something, but that's not it. You just mean so much to me, you was such a dear friend to me.
I always say that there's four sections of my heart; My girlfriend, my family, my friends and then you. Yes. You got your own section in my heart, your own piece, and when that piece got ripped out... Ouch.


I just love you.. That's all

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar