søndag den 19. februar 2012

The loss of my best friend..


Thursday the 16th I lost my best friend, my cat. But to me she was never just a cat, she was the one who always made me smile and always made me think clear. When I stroke her fur and kissed her on the top of her head, I could feel the happiness running through my veins. She truly was the best pet I've ever had.
And I miss her, I really do. Being here in my room, and knowing that she'll never come home again, it hurts. It's like a piece of me is missing, and I know, I will never be whole again, never complete.
You should be here, here in my arms, where I could cuddle you against my chest. We were happy together, you and me. To me you were not just a cat, you were my great support.
And here I am; alone. Without you. Shit... I can't see the light anymore. I need you.
But I have to face the truth, though it breaks my heart. You will never come back.
The only thing that can bring a smile to my face now, is that you're probably looking down from Cat-Heaven, watching me. Now you're a beautiful angel. My guardian angel, and you're not alone, 'cause Mizuki, you're sister is in Heaven, too.
I will never forget you. You still are the greatest thing that ever happened to me.
- May you rest in peace, Amaya. Goodbye.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar