onsdag den 1. februar 2012

The perfect body..


"Yes, I'm going to the gym tomorrow, "
But the day after I say the same, and I keep on postponing it. It's not like I don't want to, but I just don't have the motivation ( Or a sports-bra, as a matter of fact )
But I really want to be skinny like the models in the magazines. I have to do something, I have to workout so I can be beautiful. This summer, I keep on saying, I have to look gorgeous in a bikini. I want to feel my friends stare, hear them say "Wow.. That bikini looks good on you," or something like that.
It would just mean the world to me. To get the perfect body. Smaller hips, thinner thighs, and a more muscular stomach. My dream, and I want it to come true.
But do any of you know how difficult it is, when your mom disagree about eating healthier food? It kills me, because food is important. To eat the right things, and I need her support.
But on this blog I'm telling you; I promise you, this summer I can post a picture of myself in a bikini where I'll look skinny, and most important, happy. Smiling.
Ugh.. I just want it so badly, I have no words.
So this Monday my friend and I are going to buy me a sports-bra, and then we sign in to the gym. Okay? It'll be soooo great!

- But goodnight everyone.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar