mandag den 5. marts 2012

Moving out.


It happened, as I feared. My mom and I just can't harmonize with each other. We discuss all the time and it's just getting worse day by day. A week ago I couldn't take it anymore, after she called me some nasty things. So I told her that I would never come back. I packed my stuff, some clothes and makeup, and then I left.
I'm feeling so loved at my girlfriend's house. Her mom and Mira actually wants me there. It feels like that, I must admit. At home the feeling of being unwanted and ignored grew bigger, and I gave up.
So I've been with her for a week. I didn't went to school, because she lives too far away, but at least only for a week. On Thursday I have a meeting with my caseworker, so we can find out what we can do about this problem. I know my mom can't take it, and neither can I. So this is the best decision for both of us.
So I'm moving out. Don't know where or how, but I move out. From today on I'm at a friends place, until the meeting. Cosy! Then I can go to school, too, which is great.

Living with my mom has never been easy, and once I was placed into a foster family. I liked it there, but the municipality wanted to control everything -sigh- But I love her. Of course I do, she's my mom, but I can't live with the way she treats me. It's not okay and as the years has passed by, I don't feel like she's my mom anymore. It's hard, and my dad don't help me either. You see, he's an alcoholic.

But.. I hope things will fall into place when I get my own place with a little help from the municipality. I want to move out so badly, but after the summer-break, after I've graduated from primary school, I'm going to a boarding school. It's so confusing.

My life is falling apart, but... I will be alright. I survive with help from my precious girlfriend and my friends.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar