onsdag den 21. marts 2012

A dear old friend

Tumblr_m17cz7ahn11r9o6uao1_500_large 

We've been through so much you and me. Through hard times, sad times, bad times, we always stuck together. But you ended our journey on a few minutes because of your girlfriends jealousy. Because you wanted her to be happy. It's not that I don't understand, she's a lovely girl, but .. I supported you, stayed up all night just to talk to you even though I had to go to school the next morning, so I can't help but being hurt because of your choice.
When my ex-girlfriend dumped me, you were there for me. You prevented me from falling, you kept me on my feet. And so quickly my friendly feelings for you, turned into a crush. It lasted a few months and I told you, I promised, that I wouldn't try to steal you away from your girlfriend; I would never even think about doing that, because I knew she made you happy.
After a few months, I gave up. I knew I could never be yours. I told you that we should stop talking, and you agreed. You were afraid of what your girlfriend what say, and I understood. So we stopped talking. And then again, I fell in love with the most beautiful girl, Mira. I fell head over heels for her and I forgot everything about you. Now you were just an old friend. So I began to talk to your girlfriend, explained.
And soon I wrote you a message. Said how sorry I was for leaving you, but I knew it was the best thing for the three of us. And so I tried to make it up to you, tried to make it as good as it once were. I thought we got over it, thought you trusted me. I did everything for you, Kiba. I gave you my all to make you happy. But it wasn't good enough.
Cause a month ago, you left me. In the middle of my hardest time, you wrote me a message where you told me that we should stop talking. I tried to talk you from it, tried to hold on. But you wouldn't stay.
Do you have no idea how you broke my heart that evening? Do you know how much I cried? I love you; not because I have feelings for you, but because I need you in my life; as my friend.

But still.. I could never hate you. Never.
I want you back in my life and I'll wait. I'll wait forever. I'll let your girlfriend get over it, let her accept me. Because I accepted her, I even saw her as a dear friend. But that was all just a facade. But.. Yes, somehow I understand. I know how it feels, being jealous. And that's why I tried to help her.

Tonight I had this dream. About you, about your girlfriend. How I said I'm sorry to her, how I asked her to forgive me. She cried and I hugged her to make her feel better. And then you thanked me. Thanked me for making it okay..
I woke up crying. Cried because I wanted it to be true.
Kiba.. I would do anything for you. We've left each other, but someway, I still think that we'll end up together again. And if that ever happens, then I will never let you go.

I just hope you and her will forgive me someday.
I want you both in my life.
Because I care.

.. I just had to get it off my chest.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar