søndag den 11. marts 2012

Those small things..

It's those little things that makes a difference. It can be a tiny thing, such as a smile that saves somebody's day, but it can also be you yelling at somebody, that makes them sad the rest of the week.
To me, little things that someone sees as nothing, is a big deal to me. Let me explain;
Today I went home from my girlfriend. I sat into the train, but when I looked out of the window, she wasn't there. And I was, like, 'did she just leave?' Like, without waving or blowing a kiss? That just ruined this day. I know, I know, I'm putting too much into it, but still... Such a little thing makes me think that she doesn't love me; that she's avoiding me. Slowly fading away.
Some may say that I feel too much, but isn't it better than not feeling anything at all? 'Cause I think so. I'd rather be an a emotional wreck than a heartless bitch.

Right now I'm sitting on the couch in my dads apartment. He's snoring like hell and I can't concentrate about anything. He's trying to make me put away my phone at 11. PM, and that's not going to happen. He says I'm lazy, just sitting by my computer all day, but what the hell am I supposed to do!? There's nothing else exciting in this town, my god!
Earlier today he tried to make me come from my girlfriends place Saturday instead of Sunday. I freaked out and yelled at him, and then he said nothing but 'Ok' and left. I was so mad, but I think he won't try to talk me into that again. At least I hope so.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar