mandag den 5. marts 2012

Keep going


Shutting it all out, trying to live my life without having to think too much about my existence, just to keep it all a little more simple. But everything is just running through my head, coming from all sides, trying to break me down. And that's exactly why I'm still standing. My goddamn stubbornness won't let me fall apart.
I don't know if it's good or bad, 'cause somehow, someway, I just want to lay down and cry. Quit being the strong person I always show on the outside. But hell no. I won't. Never. I won't let it bring me down, not anymore. I'm keeping myself together, in a way, and I'm still smiling. No more tears, and no more lies!
From this evening I will be able to say "I'm okay," without lying people straight in the face. Because you know what? The world does not stop turning just because my mom threw me out, and the sun won't stop shinning just because my sister hates me more than anything. No, of course not.

I have a lot of awesome friends, and a lot of people who will be there to guide me through my darkest times. And that's why I keep going through hell!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar