fredag den 30. marts 2012

I could never say..

I could never say how much you hurt me. You broke my heart so badly, and I don't know if we can fix this, and I don't even know if I want to. What you did to me, how you lied to me. I.. I have no words for this.
But I'll try to tell that happened;
I was checking my girlfriend's facebook like she said I was allowed to, to check her game. But then this chat suddenly popped up. It was from 'that girl'. That girl that Mira kissed back then when we were already dating, when she had told me she loved me. And I was over that; until now.
I tried to click out of the chat but then it scrolled up instead, I have no idea how, and then I read this message. Mira had told 'that girl' she loved her, and that her lips tasted good when they kissed, and.. Mira told the girl that she wanted to do sexual things to her.
What she told me was that 'that girl' kissed her and that she tried to stop her, but... Yes, another lie and now I lay here, broken and filled up with misery. How could she do this? How... I know it's been since month, but those bricks our relationship were build on, were made of lies, made of tears, and now it's falling apart.

But tomorrow we'll talk this out.
Don't know what to say or what to do, but.. Yea, should I even forgive you?
.. I just don't know how my heart could be fixed this time.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar