fredag den 20. juli 2012

These days.

Sometimes I feel so sure about us and know everything is going to be alright. I know I will follow you through thick and thin, through laughter and tears.
But then there's these days, where I just want to be alone. Where I feel like kicking you out of my life and move on. Take a leap into the unknown. Because I know your little secrets, I can you feel you are hiding things from me. I've come to this point where I just have to be sure about everything, or else my life will fall to pieces. Come crashing down on me. You should be the one to trust. I shouldn't be doubting you, but you haven't given me a reason to believe in you.
It's these days that break me down. It's these days that ruin my entire week, and maybe one day I will get enough of it and disappear without a trace. Maybe that's the best thing to do. For both of us.
To be completely honest, I'm not ready for this. I'm not ready for us to finish, but neither am I ready for us to begin our life together. I'm young, only sixteen, and I shouldn't be bound to anyone. I want to love you, want to be yours, but still I want adventure. A life with risks instead of a life where it's all figured out and planned. I want to try everything that's worth trying. With you or not, well, I cannot say, but..
I need change. I need a reason to smile.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar